Hello from the creator of The Bhut Jolokia 'Ghost Chili Pepper' Facebook Fan Page

By the way...I suggested the screen name to her late one night...as a melding of her love for the bhut jolokia, her name, and a play on the fact that she is, from all pictoral indications, a shapely young woman.

;)

:welcome:

Sarah is a serious chile-head, and eats more bhut jolokia daily than most of us do in a month or better. Her FB page is very popular, and the people are very active in posting chile-madness. Hopefully we can lure her into the ThrowDowns!

She's not going to do the "Vulture thing" tho, right? I mean she's only posted once, Where is she??????????????

I have to admit, Having little to no work, has been great to enjoy THP. With a couple of big jobs coming up, I too will probably be scarce.
I really hope she does a TD, I'd love to see what a SERIOUS pepper eater comes up with. She'll probably blow us away!

peas out!

I have to admit, Having little to no work, has been great to enjoy THP. With a couple of big jobs coming up, I too will probably be scarce.
I really hope she does a TD, I'd love to see what a SERIOUS pepper eater comes up with. She'll probably blow us away!

peas out!

Dude...you really are a hitman...aren't you. PM me your rates plus mileage. ;)

Back