Hello from the high desert.

Loved the tasty heat as long as I can remember, but only started growing some last year. Got a very nice crop (for the desert) of better than average Jalepenos, and decided to try some "exotics".

Wish I had read here first, as some of them came from a place not well reviewed (to say the least), and am hoping my Bhut's actually are Ghosts and not red Habeneros.

Growing seeds from last years Jalepenos, Thais, Habeneros, Bhuts and Chilitepins.

Very short growing season above 5,000 feet, so it's a challenge---even have to cover them tonight for a freeze warning.

But if I can get them to fruit, I want to try some Butch T's next.

:welcome: from the PacificNorthWest!

:welcome:[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]to THP - [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Greetings from Metrolina in North Carolina ! [/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]…..“The taste is followed by a vicious hot spicy bite……" [/background] :flamethrower:[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background] :onfire:

Hi and welcome from western Massachusetts...42.58 degrees north latitude. Probably quite similar conditions to yours except for rainfall....

Back