Hello my fellow pepper followers!

Hi there, my name is cody and I'm a pepper addict I've had alot of different peppers and I must say the tabasco pepper is the hottest pepper I've tried so far. The seven pod, butch t,and douglah dont even come close to the intense burn of the tabasco pepper! I've been bringing all sorts of hot peppers back from the northern regions of argonne and look foward to sharing them with new found friends. After trying many hot sauces, I would recommend trying Count Douglah, It's pretty mild but has good flavor!

Sincerely,

Gotthehott88

Welcom_From_Wisconsin.gif

At Least another part!

Enjoy_The_Site_Spicy_Chicken.gif

:)
Good to know!!

I do know what you're saying about the heat of a tabasco. One time I ate one thinking it wouldn't be a big deal. Right off the plant, like I was some sort of badass.
I had to run away from the crowd I was trying to impress.
Wasn't the first (or last) time that's happened!!!!

Hi there, my name is cody and I'm a pepper addict I've had alot of different peppers and I must say the tabasco pepper is the hottest pepper I've tried so far. The seven pod, butch t,and douglah dont even come close to the intense burn of the tabasco pepper! I've been bringing all sorts of hot peppers back from the northern regions of argonne and look foward to sharing them with new found friends. After trying many hot sauces, I would recommend trying Count Douglah, It's pretty mild but has good flavor!

Sincerely,

Gotthehott88
:welcome: To the THP .
I was surprised the read that the tabasco is hotter than seven pod, butch t,and douglah. you must have a super hot tabasco cross. please show us the your tabasco that you are talking about :)

BTW. the tabasco pepper is rated at 30,000 - 50,000 Scoville heat units.

Personally I'm not a big fan of tobasco peppers(or sauce), and there is no way they are even close to the heat of a C. chinense super-hot. I think you need to try some super-hot chinenses from a different source. If you've tried a whole Scorpion-BT, you should know what pain is all about

Well I enjoyed the reactions I got from my first post. I posted it to get reactions from everyone, so yea it was just a joke but I'm in really into the peppers and look forward to sharing different types!

Thanks!

gothehott88

Back