Hello

Hi

Im the new guy from South Africa.

Always loved chili's and wanted to grow some last year which ended up only 1 or 2 plants growing and yielded(is it "yielded") only maybe a hand full of chilli's(grew Jalapenos and some sort of mixed variety).

Joined up because I'm new to gardening and would love some advice on some stuff,for those willing to help, gaining better knowledge.

I bought some chilli's and want the best change later on for them to grow(all I want), but here there isn't really 'go to' people and just want to know about feed and fertilizer.

As I understand is, when chilli's have their 1st real leaves, fertilizer should be added, ok good, later on i have read that when 1st flowers shows that a tomato feed or an all purpose feed should be used at half strength, ok good, but feed is fertilizer as well and on another website it said "do not fertilize when flowers start showing"? I'm just a bit confused atm and dont want to get all the way to the flower stage and eff it up.

any help will be much appreciated

hello to both of you

Hello McLovin

im growing Piri piri (AFRICAN DEVIL)
and DIABLITO which is the smaller Piri Piri

its my third year growing the African devil i like them very much, i make my own Piri Piri sauce

thought that might interest you

thanks your friend Joe

@ Ajijoe

Hey m8

i tried getting some for my garden,no luck yet.

As soon as i can get a chance to grow my own id love some pointers on a good sauce. all ive done in the past, is make a paste of them,grinded them with some tomato puree paste,oil,garlic and some random dried spices for pasta or stew.

Thanks for the post

@ Ajijoe

Hey m8

i tried getting some for my garden,no luck yet.

As soon as i can get a chance to grow my own id love some pointers on a good sauce. all ive done in the past, is make a paste of them,grinded them with some tomato puree paste,oil,garlic and some random dried spices for pasta or stew.

Thanks for the post
would be glad to help

in fact if you cut back on the vinegar,garlic and salt delete the tomato paste the spices from the recipe and use a little citric acid for preservative reasons and and carrot for color and sweetness you can add your favorite fruit to the sauce for an interesting twist

try it you will like it

thanks your friend Joe

Back