• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

help sick plant! part2

JungleRain said:
Hi Srin,
Just go to an Aquarium shop and ask them for something that will raise the ph then add this to your water or fertilizer mix and check with your ph tester then water into the plants

thanks... i will just do that this weekend. i guess the soil mix that i buy and make is just suitable for my roses.. as they need ph 5.5 to 6.6 .

my meter has a check for npk levels and it shows the level is in between the range "too little" and "ideal".

srin2 said:
ok i got the ph level to 6 now for the plant. should i add more to increase it to 7 ?

I'd say that if the soil you are using that is suitable for your roses is around 5.5 to 6.6 then udjusting the solution to a ph of around 6.6 may just do?????

JungleRain said:
I'd say that if the soil you are using that is suitable for your roses is around 5.5 to 6.6 then udjusting the solution to a ph of around 6.6 may just do?????

ok will do something today after work. thanks

hows your compost making going ?

looks like this might be the final update for my plant :(

p1000294.jpg

now the plant's stem is slowly yellowing after the final repotting. :(

Hi Srin, what kind of Chilli was it? If I got the seeds I'll send you some more, (might be better to just start this one again) maybe just put that one away in a semi shaded area and forget about it for awhile, it might come back once its just left alone for some time???

JungleRain said:
Hi Srin, what kind of Chilli was it? If I got the seeds I'll send you some more, (might be better to just start this one again) maybe just put that one away in a semi shaded area and forget about it for awhile, it might come back once its just left alone for some time???

Thanks Jungle Rain for your encouragement :) well this was my first chinese type pepper. Super hot. i just use a few slices in my soup. well it gave me only 3 fruits and i shared that with my office. people jumping and running for water... hehehe..i just gave them a very thin slice of it. not sure might be a scotch bonnet or 7 pod. i found this plant in a nursery while i was traveling south.

srin2 said:
Thanks Jungle Rain for your encouragement :) well this was my first chinese type pepper. Super hot. i just use a few slices in my soup. well it gave me only 3 fruits and i shared that with my office. people jumping and running for water... hehehe..i just gave them a very thin slice of it. not sure might be a scotch bonnet or 7 pod. i found this plant in a nursery while i was traveling south.

Hey No worries Srin,
send me a PM with your address and I'll send you a few surprises :mouthonfire:
take care
Grant

Have Fun

Ok Sri:hell:,
they're on the way, you should get them by the end of next week,
just in case you can't read my crappy writing, I sent you;
Aji Amarillo
Rocoto Red
Manzano (not sure what colour)
Corno di Torro
Black Chilli
Aribibi Gusano
Dorset Naga
Orange Habanero
Scotch Bonnet Grenada
Trinidad Congo
Trinidad Scorpion
Antillais Caribbean
hope your've got enough space, let me know how the Black Chilli grows :onfire:

thanks - Terima Kasih

JungleRain said:
Ok Sri:hell:,
they're on the way, you should get them by the end of next week,
just in case you can't read my crappy writing, I sent you;
Aji Amarillo
Rocoto Red
Manzano (not sure what colour)
Corno di Torro
Black Chilli
Aribibi Gusano
Dorset Naga
Orange Habanero
Scotch Bonnet Grenada
Trinidad Congo
Trinidad Scorpion
Antillais Caribbean
hope your've got enough space, let me know how the Black Chilli grows :onfire:

WOW !!! its a long list . :)
sorry for my slow reply.. i am currently very busy .. with maintenance and audits

final

finally the Hab x plant i have, has been laid to rest when the stem turned brown till the end. the thread started in june 09 it was a slow death to the plant. trying many things along the way. put this and that ,repotting twice, tried to clone it, cutting off stems, etc etc. maybe the plant needed a different approach to cure it.

i remember it all started from a white fly infestation. manage to clear it but it when down hill from then.

end of this thread.

Silver_Surfer said:
May it rest in peace. :(

It looks as if you're getting set for a widely assorted season.

thanks Silver_Surfer..

and yup.... when i get those seeds ....i will

Back