• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Help with a pepper identification

Need help identifying a pepper. Pic is attached. They stay this light green for a LONG time, but eventually and slowly turn orange, then red. Plants are relatively short.
Any help wouold be greatly appreciated.

PepperID.jpg

Uhm...I see that you have set up an account with Photobucket. There should be a tap at the lower right hand corner of the web site that says something like post to email, post to forums...You want to highlight post to forums and them right click it and select copy. Then open this site again with your post and right click your mouse and select paste. This way we all can see your photos.

Wish ya luck ;)

Here you go yourpal... you had a bracket missing from your tag.

I'm not versed enough to tell you the type of pepper but it doesn't look fully ripe yet and therefor maybe short of showing its fully ripe characteristics (disclaimer, I'm far from an expert). I'm sure someone else here will be all over it though.

PepperID.jpg

Nice looking pod, but I am no help with it's identification. I'm sure that others here will be of more help than I. Thanks for sharing. How does it taste?

That looks very similar to my cascabella peppers. I would say that. I grow them and that one looks like one of my smaller ones.

Do they have a thick skin and have you eaten one?

Back