• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

pics Help with uploading pics??

Hi guys

Would like to add some pics of my chillies that i grow but unsure how to add them. I clicked on the picture button and it said to insert an URL. I just want to get them off a folder on my computer - not sure of an URL. Any suggestions?

Candice

Wildfire Chilli Australia said:
Hi guys

Would like to add some pics of my chillies that i grow but unsure how to add them. I clicked on the picture button and it said to insert an URL. I just want to get them off a folder on my computer - not sure of an URL. Any suggestions?

Candice

Upload them at www.photoshop.com and then imbed the url

ExtremeBurn said:
Upload them at www.photoshop.com and then imbed the url

Yep what he said.

Also, to add the image directly (not a link) into your post, you must copy the image URL into your post.

Also, once you get a photoshop account and you upload pics try to experiment with the size so that it is easy to load for others

I'm sure you'll figure it out

Ok trying my first picture upload

Dried Bhut Jolokia
a2c0ad911298443a94764f157baeed52

You need the tags around the url of the picture for it to work, not "img src" [/I]

Sorry guys, haven't done this before. Ok so if I type in "IMG" at the start and the end it should work?

Wildfire Chilli Australia said:
You need the tags around the url of the picture for it to work, not "img src" [/I]

Sorry guys, haven't done this before. Ok so if I type in "IMG" at the start and the end it should work?[/QUOTE]

When you are in the "Reply to Thread" window - click on that little yellow icon that looks like it has a small mountain scene in it. If you hover your pointer over it, it will say "Insert Image". It will automatically do the image tags for you, all you have to do is paste the [B]url[/B] into the pop up box after you click the icon. Then click [B]Preview Post[/B] to make sure your image shows.

Ok thanks for all that. Will try once again and then will stop annoying you all.Just a pic of my seedlings in a mini seed house with a heat mat. All my hot varieties plus a few others. Sorry bout quality will put up better pics once I know how to do it properly
Here goes:

Back