Here we go

Morning all. My welcome email said to post here so here's a post.

Been dropping in on The Hot Pepper for a while now but only just joined. Currently living towards the bottom end of New Zealand, so I guess a real southerner. Possibly not the ideal chili growing spot but if you can start them off early enough they seem to do well.

Been growing jals and habs for a while but this year thought I'd go for the full on naga experience after reading the forums and spending a bit too much time on YouTube seeing people whose names I recognise here chomping down on a hot one.

So, got the jals going for my sarnies, some white habs I want to make a sauce out of and then a bhut and three types of naga. Interested to see if there is much difference between them apart from the names. Hoping that I'll find a few good recipes on here as well (although I am not sure I really want to know what 'pulled' pork is :eek:).

Anyroad, spring has arrived down here now and am looking forward to a good bug free summer.

TTFN.

Welcome from Fort Worth, Texas

....doesn't know....what pulled....pork...is...........AHHHHH!!!lol.

Odd as it must sound, it is a wonderful thing!

Welcome, you evil bastard!!(I am jealous as my flourishing summer is showing signs of ending!;)

:cheers:

Hello and welcome from across the water....Australia

Pulled pork is the cooked meat that's been pulled off the bone and broken up into small eatable bits.....usually after being smoked.

I'm sure the USA guys will correct me....:)

Thanks everyone, a few names I recognise there. One of the reasons for joining this forum was that there seemed to be a few more antipodeans on it which might help when it comes to southern hemisphere nuances. G'day to all of you, and the pork pullers.

Back