• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Hey necro

hixs

Banned
Hey have found a replacement scorpion for the one the lawn service took out.If you haven`t I just got 4 today and would be glad to send 1 your way.Let me know and have a good one.Iv`e only got 2 fatali`s but can send you a pod or 2.Have a good one and let me know if I can help.

Rich

Good deal.Anyone out there that has an idea as to how to ship the plant give a yell.I`ve got to be on a job site tomorrow but will be on the comp to get it figured out.Take care of that fatali.PM you soon. Rich

Hey thanks AJ. Ok necro I went and checked with UPS on my home and Monday will be the day we ship you your new youngin.UPS couldn`t guarantee arrival saturday meaning it would spend sunday in the back of their truck.You`ll get it on wednesday.I`ll send you the tracking info after I get home.I`ve still got the box the 12 plants were shipped to me in so I think even I can`t screw this 1 up. lol

Rich

hixs said:
Hey thanks AJ. Ok necro I went and checked with UPS on my home and Monday will be the day we ship you your new youngin.UPS couldn`t guarantee arrival saturday meaning it would spend sunday in the back of their truck.You`ll get it on wednesday.I`ll send you the tracking info after I get home.I`ve still got the box the 12 plants were shipped to me in so I think even I can`t screw this 1 up. lol

Rich

Awesome man I cant wait!! Thank you so much. :cheers:

OK junior is on his way.Went out this am and should arrive there on wednesday.All 11 plants that came with yours have been fine outside in pots and were root bound big time.He wants a BIG pot!He`s been in the window with natural light and wind blowing on it.Have a good one and glad to help.If you are ever in the charlottesville Va area with a extra 12 pack i`ll have a couple with you.Grow em big! Rich
1Z 154 6W4 03 1014 098 9 UPS

hixs said:
OK junior is on his way.Went out this am and should arrive there on wednesday.All 11 plants that came with yours have been fine outside in pots and were root bound big time.He wants a BIG pot!He`s been in the window with natural light and wind blowing on it.Have a good one and glad to help.If you are ever in the charlottesville Va area with a extra 12 pack i`ll have a couple with you.Grow em big! Rich
1Z 154 6W4 03 1014 098 9 UPS

Very cool. Ill be waiting for him with a big pot and lots of soil. Thanks again!!

Back