• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Hey Novacastrian , thanks its finished

when Novacastrian popped in the other week he bought a big grow box he'd made especially for THSC, and all arvo we tried to figure out what to do with..

wanted to put in Office as looked cool, even had a viewing window in the side

100_2451.jpg

Sooooooooooooooooooooo other night :think:

and Now theres this...

100_2461.jpg

Made a Swampish section, got 2 lonng pots, blocked off holes in 1, then put string in holes from top pot to bottom, put a pipe with a stick for water level, then filled with Sphagnum moss/coir and Put Doinaea Muscipula's (venus flytraps) and couple of Sarracenia (trumpet pitcher),,Then layers of Gravel, charcoal and soil/sand 3:1 and put Various Cacti in

and through the window ya can see all the levels, Heaps Cool

100_2456.jpg

Sooo There ya go Mate, actually thought of a cool use for and looks Awesome THANKSSSSSSSSSSSS

here is a Vid did this arvo saying thanks http://s304.photobucket.com/albums/nn200/thehippyseedcompany/office/?action=view&current=THSCBox.flv

unreal dude, Yea

Hey Nova! Where's my grow box? Jump over. I'll prepare some poppers... ;)

P.S.: Hey, mods, do you actually read before you move threads?;)

thanks all im Rapt, new business Nova :) make them bro ya'd sell heaps as can do weird shit (a lil rock waterfall be nice for the swamp area lol)

id have cacti and other stuff all over place (well do) but as have 4yr old and 1 yr old, somethings have to not be in reach :D and its reallly funny, this arvo im saying to mr 4 "dude don't touch them, theyll spike you" turn round OUCH , "mate don't touch them, they hurt seee" wander to other room "AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH" hahahahahahaha Kids.

looks really cool 1.55am and its Lit, typing away on the cushions looking through the window of it, the fire going outside is flickering colours through the front window and they are making the trippiest orange colours,, Ya gonna have to come stay now Nova so can see ya creation do this :)

Woooot, glad you found a good use for it Neil. You have put a big smile on my face this morning :P

I may just have to make a few more and see how i go with selling a few.

Now off to watch your video :)

Thats a great idea Iggy. I didn't even know those plants existed. I wonder if they sell them around here.

I recall a thread a while ago trying to identify a similar looking piece of organic matter that someone found on a riding trail over in your parts of the woods.

Back