• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Hey quick question

hixs

Banned
Ok i`m pulling my first harvest of the year right now(habs atleast)pics to follow soon.I`m sending necro some monday and was wondering why my idea won`t work.I`ve got tons of 1 1/2 " pvc here to send them in.Does the plastic emit ???? something to hurt them?Thanks for any input. Ok not quite a gardening topic but the pics will follow. lol

hixs said:
Ok i`m pulling my first harvest of the year right now(habs atleast)pics to follow soon.I`m sending necro some monday and was wondering why my idea won`t work.I`ve got tons of 1 1/2 " pvc here to send them in.Does the plastic emit ???? something to hurt them?Thanks for any input. Ok not quite a gardening topic but the pics will follow. lol

I'm afraid your question is ambiguous. I have no idea what your question is referring to...

OK well minus glue fumes which will not be involved does pvc bleed or such which would hurt fresh pods?Thanks

Someone sent chilli powder thru the post here recently, it somehow spilt into other mail, which then was delivered to a gov't department, someone sneezed, had watery eyes, and they shut the building down for a day!.

ring sting said:
Someone sent chilli powder thru the post here recently, it somehow spilt into other mail, which then was delivered to a gov't department, someone sneezed, had watery eyes, and they shut the building down for a day!.

Gotta love it...hope it wasn't Naga powder lol!!

"And tonight on seven news: Bin Ladens sleeper Naga cell attacks Bunnings HQ with secret pepper chemical....If its not Nandos we dont know it! Military experts working around the clock!

Ok ive got to much time on my hands this morning!!! LOL!

hixs said:

Why would you want to mail a pepper in a piece of pipe? Why not stick it in a baggie or brown paper bag?

Mike

I'm sure that he wants to put it into something that will not be crushed, and a length of PVC with caps on either end would be very sturdy. I believe it will not transfer chemicals to your pepper, if that is what you are being cautious about. We use schedule 40 PVC pipe for water in our homes, so it should be safe.

Some plastic with ends on it might look like a small bomb if passed through the post. Maybe taking it to say a ups or fedex store and have them help you out with packaging and the send it through the mail. Maybe a jewerly box.

Back