Hey Y'all

Greetings from Alabama. I've been a head for about 12 years now. I never set out to be one it was an honest mistake. I've been growing my own for about 5 years. I usually raise mostly sweets and stuff for the family for salsa, but always add a few just for me. My seeds, for the most part, came from a friend in Trinidad, but I've picked up a few others here and there. My favorites are a 7 pot I've been growing since I started and a scorpion I picked up 3 years ago. I make most of my own sauces and such and love trying something new every year. I was just introduced to this site tonight. I don't have near the knowledge I've already seen from you folks here, I'm just a country guy with a green thumb and know what I like. I can't wait to learn from all of you. I'm fairly certain I'm going to need devote a little more room in the garden to what I learn here. Looking forward to getting to know all of you other chili freaks like me.

Welcome to THP.
If yer from Alabama, how come you don't sound like it? I lived in GA and SC. I know how y'all sound.
little southern humor, no offense. Again, welcome.

Hey CAPCOM, I reckon I talk like this because I'm from North Alabama! Whomp whomp whomp lol
hot stuff said:
:welcome: GEAUX LSU!!! ;)
hot stuff, I'm originally from La Place in the great state of Louisiana, however I'm an Auburn man. GEAUX SAINTS!

Chabaud said:
Hey CAPCOM, I reckon I talk like this because I'm from North Alabama! Whomp whomp whomp lol

hot stuff, I'm originally from La Place in the great state of Louisiana, however I'm an Auburn man. GEAUX SAINTS!
Indeed Geaux Saints!! I'm from Slidell.

Back