Hi All! Anyone in Wyoming?

Just trying this forum out for the first time. Second year growing peppers. So far I have Carolina reaper, naga morich, orange habs, santa fe, yellow ghost, giant ghost, orange scotch bonnet, 7 pot, butch T, trinidad scorpion. Some other sweets. Gonna try and see what does well here in northeastern Wyoming (not much of a growing season). Anyway happy to be part of the forum.

:welcome:  to the THP forums from SC!

Great list of varieties! Even if you have not much of a growing season, hope your efforts reward you plenty with a nice harvest this year! :cool:  

Alchymystic said:
:welcome:  to the THP forums from SC!

Great list of varieties! Even if you have not much of a growing season, hope your efforts reward you plenty with a nice harvest this year! :cool:  
I bet you guys kill it down there. 

s-l300_zps6w9rfcd2.jpg

:welcome:

Where you at in Wyo?

Me and J.C Penny's were born in Kemmerrerrerrerr LOL

We have a cabin North of Cora (Pinedale) and a Mexican shit-ton of family in Rock Springs.

Wyoming Reaper said:
Just trying this forum out for the first time. Second year growing peppers. So far I have Carolina reaper, naga morich, orange habs, santa fe, yellow ghost, giant ghost, orange scotch bonnet, 7 pot, butch T, trinidad scorpion. Some other sweets. Gonna try and see what does well here in northeastern Wyoming (not much of a growing season). Anyway happy to be part of the forum.

Own any land up there?

Back