Hi everyone! Hello from Perth

Hi everyone

I've been checking out this forum for a while now and recently signed up. Just thought I'd say a quick hello :) Actually I should probably say a thank you too. I've learned so much from these forums already and things are going really well so far (fingers crossed!!!).

I got into growing chillis because of the lack of variety available at stores. I got sick of Woolies generic "hot green/red chillis" so decided to get stuck in and grow my own.

I've had a few false starts. A few months back I bought a single orange habanero plant and babied it to death... I had no idea what I'd done but after reading some of the posts here I'm convinced I overwatered it (oops!). Then I bought a 4 pack of seedlings (orange hab) from Bunnings and they all died within a few weeks too :( Still haven't gotten to the bottom of what happened but the person I asked at Bunnings told me off for not pulling the roots apart first...

Anyway fast forward a month or two after copious reading and I currently have 4 orange habs and 6 large chocolate habs (my favorites!!) plants about 20cm tall with a few pods. I also have another 15 choc hab seedlings and 6 bhut jolokia seedlings too :D

So hello again and thanks for all your help to date :)

Chris

¡Hola! and welcome from south FL
880smile-1.png

:welcome: to THP - Greetings from the Metrolina of North Carolina[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background]!
"The taste is followed by a vicious hot spicy bite"

:welcome: from sunny South Florida! :woohoo:

Back