Hi from ADELAIDE, AUSTRALIA

hi all.

I am from South Australia and im addicted to hot stuff.

I have finally got around to registering on here. but have been stalking everyone and reading everything for some time now.
great community you have here :)

Anyways, To help with my addiction since there is a lack of places to buy chilli products here in Adelaide, S.A. with great service. I have decided to open up my own store :)

I begin trading on he 24th of this month, i wont have a huge range to begin with, but it will grow over time. i guess this thread is not the place to advertise too much so at a later date i will post some details in the appropriate section when i work out where and how.

thanks all for having me. and hope to get to know you all better.
Karl
Adelaide Chilli Source

thanks all for the welcome :)
i am glad i can be part of it.

The store i am setting up begins trading on the 24th of this month @ the POORAKA SUNDAY MARKETS, every Sunday morning, over time i will expand but i need to start somewhere. I have called myself, "ADELAIDE CHILLI SOURCE"
i will have plants, seeds, fresh and dried chillis, large range of sauces, chocolates, chips/crisps, salts and seasonings, cookies, sweets.
Everything i stock WILL be chilli related. and i aim to be adding to my range weekly and am always on the lookout for new stock.

thanks again for the welcome, and hope to keep in touch with everyone :)
Karl
Adelaide Chilli Source

Back