Hi from Australia!

DEFCON Creator said:
"Oh, and BTW, Canadian Hot Sauce is MUCH better than American Hot Sauce, dontcha think Tina?"

Yeah, ok. Considering the limited selection above the border, if you call "settling" better, so be it. LOL!!!

LOL!! Ok, so I do buy some sauces from ummmmm SOME hot sauce makers down there.... I was a bad boy yesterday. I got a hard core craving for wings with your sauce, so went out and bought 10lbs of wings to do up. I'm drooling again.

Jeff Spicoli said:
cheers muso :) but now i'm all confused...it's a canadian show isn't it? i thought they were mostly nova scotiarians?

Ok, so they are from our east coast. (ssshhhhhh!) But they're still typical amuricans. That was my diss. LOL! It was only poking fun at out southern neighbours. You folks still pick on your Kiwi neighbours? I did a booboo one time in calling my Aussie girlfriend my little Kiwi.... LOL!

Muso2112 said:
LOL!! Ok, so I do buy some sauces from ummmmm SOME hot sauce makers down there.... I was a bad boy yesterday. I got a hard core craving for wings with your sauce, so went out and bought 10lbs of wings to do up. I'm drooling again.

You crack me up man.

Tina Brooks said:
Muso found wings????

I'm jealous!

Price Chopper had them on for $2.00 a pound. That's Sobey's low end partner. Maybe you have them close to you. They're on this week. I stock up when they go on sale like that.

I make a wicked blue cheese dip to go with them. MMM-m--m-m-m-m-mmmm...

My stuff should be here in the next day or two. Was sent out on the 10th by FedEx.

Mmmmm-mmm-m-m--mmmm!!!!!

I packed up all my hot sauces today. Man-o-man, they just keep coming.....

BTW, I hate moving. In my next life, I'm coming back as a tree. I stays where I is.

Careful about wanting to be a tree, you'll end up being a roof timber somewhere in New Jersey.

Contact me tomorrow if you get a minute...

I just found out why nobody can move peppers around. There is a ban on peppers from India because the EU caught them packing the dried peppers with Sudan red dye, they stuff they use to colour motor oil.

Kinda makes you think, huh?

Tina Brooks said:
Careful about wanting to be a tree, you'll end up being a roof timber somewhere in New Jersey.

Contact me tomorrow if you get a minute...

I just found out why nobody can move peppers around. There is a ban on peppers from India because the EU caught them packing the dried peppers with Sudan red dye, they stuff they use to colour motor oil.

Kinda makes you think, huh?

All over Asia they are doing it. China mostly. KFC in the U.S was found to be using a spice that contained it. It was a food colouring agent but was recently found to be possibly carcinogenic, so it's been banned. But cigarettes are still ok. So it really makes ya think. Good thing the product I'm getting is Green and yellow.... no red here... LOL!
I worked every day with pure carcinogenic lacquers and formaldehydes. (NOT for my hot sauces folks!!! ) I'm totally pickled and won't be melting any time soon. (I hope) Always something to take the fun outta life, huh?

Well, I'm in a battle royale with the Federal Government over the whole thing... They seem to think that because the dried peppers are banned, the fresh ones should be too. Stupid Government officials.

T

imaguitargod said:
It's starting to...

Ya I know, believe it or not, they got this lobby group trying to get our Government to open up the borders to American inductees who have now decided that they don't want to fight the Iraq war. Claiming they are Conscientious Objectors.

Our Government didn't go for it. None of the applicants are draftees this go around.

Tina Brooks said:
Ya I know, believe it or not, they got this lobby group trying to get our Government to open up the borders to American inductees who have now decided that they don't want to fight the Iraq war. Claiming they are Conscientious Objectors.

Our Government didn't go for it. None of the applicants are draftees this go around.
I read about that.

Actually, they may be draftees soon. They just discussed(on 6-6-06, go figure) in The House, Congressman Charles Rangel's Universal National Service Act of 2006 - HR 4752 IH. Which proproses (and I quote from the bill here) "To provide for the common defense by requiring all persons in the United States, including women, between the ages of 18 and 42 to perform a period of military service or a period of civilian service in furtherance of the national defense and homeland security, and for other purposes."

So I may be stopping by your place in the near future if things keep going downhill...keep an extra bed open for me :rolleyes:

imaguitargod said:
I read about that.

Actually, they may be draftees soon. They just discussed(on 6-6-06, go figure) in The House, Congressman Charles Rangel's Universal National Service Act of 2006 - HR 4752 IH. Which proproses (and I quote from the bill here) "To provide for the common defense by requiring all persons in the United States, including women, between the ages of 18 and 42 to perform a period of military service or a period of civilian service in furtherance of the national defense and homeland security, and for other purposes."

So I may be stopping by your place in the near future if things keep going downhill...keep an extra bed open for me :rolleyes:

If the US were to reinstate the draft, there'd be beds all over Canada available. :)

T

Tina Brooks said:
If the US were to reinstate the draft, there'd be beds all over Canada available. :rolleyes:

T

And perhaps this time, the US won't allow them back down south afterwards. Having been brought up in the military, this whole topic leaves a serious bad taste in my mouth. People want to reap ALL the rewards in this country, and when the country asks them to give back some of their time, they run away and hide, only to come back to reap the rewards again, at the cost of their neighbors. I will refrain to delve any further into this, as I could really get nasty, and justifiably so.

DEFCON Creator said:
I will refrain to delve any further into this, as I could really get nasty, and justifiably so.
Thank you, and I will refrain as well. We've all done the political talks before, and we all know that it leads to anger...which leads to the dark side of the force.....

DEFCON Creator said:
There is nothing wrong with the Dark Side of the Force, let's just stay away from politics.
Agreed on both side. Actually, according to the EU(Expanded Universe), there is no such thing as a dark side and a light side(as it turns out), the force is the force. Most geeks describe it as duct tape, there is a shiney side and a sticky side, but it's still just duct tape.

Back