Hi from Australia!

Since US politicos only affect me when they start lobbying my government to do something, I am infinitely more interested in learning about the Aussie pepper sauce market. That... I can do something about.

So... Jeff, any idea what the best selling hot sauce in Australia is and do you have any idea how much of the market they control, if any???

T

No idea at all Tina. I hate to say, it's probably Tabasco...based on the fact you can buy it anywhere. As mentioned, a few smaller companies are getting a bit of a name....but only in small circles. It really is a clueless market. I recently bought Jennifer Trainer Thompsons stuff off Amazon and I'm blown away by the variety of brands.

Jeff Spicoli said:
No idea at all Tina. I hate to say, it's probably Tabasco...based on the fact you can buy it anywhere. As mentioned, a few smaller companies are getting a bit of a name....but only in small circles. It really is a clueless market. I recently bought Jennifer Trainer Thompsons stuff off Amazon and I'm blown away by the variety of brands.

Aha, another market ripe for Peppermaster!

T

Back