HI. From Columbus OH

Hi, i'm nikki in columbus oh, i love hot peppers (duh, right?) i've got 30 pepper plants currently growing (along with but not limited to, 20+ tomatoes plants. mmmm salsa and bbq sauce) my hot varieties are carribean red hot and jamacian hot chocolte, all heirloom so i will be collecting the seeds, and het, they may even cross pollinate, we also homebrew. anyway. hello all, i'm looking forward to learning new things :)

:welcome:[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]to THP - [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Greetings from Metrolina in North Carolina! [/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] …..“The taste is followed by a vicious hot spicy bite……" [/background] :flamethrower:[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background] :onfire:[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background]

Hey howdy from Florida!! :welcome:

All my mom's folks were up in the Buckeye Lake area, and my dad's folks are up in Columbus... the ones that got tired of that cold white stuff that kills the plants you get, moved down here to get the warm white stuff you put chaise lounges and umbrellas in down here ;)

(of course, all the chaise lounges and umbrellas are getting blown and flooded away today...lol)

Back