Hi From Florida!

:welcome:  from sunny South Florida!  :woohoo:

Thanks again for the order :)

SadisticPeppers said:
:welcome:  from sunny South Florida!  :woohoo:

Thanks again for the order :)
Thank You!

I have started spring cleaning on my aquaponics setup and getting it ready for this years planting.
Tank1sm_zps3qsmsmph.jpg

I am looking forward to getting your pepper seeds and I hope to soon have a seed collection worthy of most others here at THP.
I have also searched out several sources of local wild pepper varieties in Central Florida.
Hopefully, I will have many seeds by this time next year!

Student of Spice said:

• Hello Bill!
I just found this website yesterday looking for a way to battle some tiny bugs waging war against a couple plants. I too am from central Florida and love our growing time down here.

Hey Ronald!

Yeah, you're just down the road... LOL

I used to work in Ocala many years ago... Well it was out on Maricamp Rd...
Ocala is getting to be a big town, but lots of it still has the old Florida feel...
I much of my youth in the "Scrub"... (ONF)

Enjoyed hearing from ya!

Bill

Question for you, How much direct sun are your peppers getting? I had an area I was going to put a garden in and it gets sun from 8 or 9 am to about 6 or 7 pm. I wasn't sure if this would end up being too much and since youre in about the same area I would see what your experiences has been.

Student of Spice said:
Question for you, How much direct sun are your peppers getting? I had an area I was going to put a garden in and it gets sun from 8 or 9 am to about 6 or 7 pm. I wasn't sure if this would end up being too much and since youre in about the same area I would see what your experiences has been.

Hey Ron,

I have my pepper plants on the West side of my yard. They are next to some oak trees so that they get sun first thing in the morning until around noon. Then they are in the shade for the rest of the day. But I haven't been growing peppers for several years and these are my first this year. My dad always had his peppers on the East side of his house and they got about the same amount of sun. They always did great, so I just tried to repeat those conditions. (The East side of my house is shaded all day). You can check out the new photos that I post today on my Glog to get an idea of where they are.

Thanks,
Bill
sicman said:
You guys want any shade cloth. Good condition and free.

Jason,
I would love to have some shade cloth!
I will call you tonight to set something up for picking it up.
Thanks!
Bill

sicman said:
You guys want any shade cloth. Good condition and free.

Thanks Jason for the shade cloth!!! (And the presents!)
Your powder is awesome! I put some on a pork loin that I grilled tonight... WOW!!!
Also, thank your wife for the okra, it wont last long... :)
BTW, I have contacted Student of Spice and he will be using some of the shade cloth also...

Thanks again,
Bill

Back