Hi from Montreal,Qc

Here is the story : When I was about 5 , some kid offers me some kraft dinner macaroni topped with red and yellow unknown flakes. Of course I want some Mac n cheese! So I took a first bite and geeh, that was hot! Let me try another bite I said. This one was less painful and actually good!
A new taste/passion was discovered for me. Since that day, I asked my mom to buy hotter and hotter stuff!

Present day, I'm 30 years old and still addicted to that stuff! One day I thought to myself : let's step it up to another level, so I boughtsome Bhut Jolokia seeds along with a couple of whole smoked Bhut Jolokias.... I din't know there were hotter pepper than that at the time...First bite was almost hell on earth, but untill the 2nd day, I had time to ''immune'' myself from the searing heat and ate a whole Jolokia in a kraft dinner plate. It was paradise.......

Now that my seedlings are about 2 inches high, I need to learn more about growing that kind of pepper..... That's how I discovered Thehotpepper.com.

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one crazy about hot stuff! Now my goal is to bombard everyone with questions (without being annoying) and when I have the knowledge, I can help the new crops : the new people who love hot peppers.....

(I'd like to thank the Academy)

And sorry for the bad english I'm a french speaking guy....

:welcome: from the Pacific NorthWest, USA!

Back