• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Hi guys

:rolleyes:

I kinda am trying to stop bein' a pussy and start livin' life on the edge and stop givin' a damn about stuff. So i talked with my friends and we also figured out a way to solve anohter one of my problems: i owe this dude a lot of gas money.

So what we resolved is to get the hottest hot sauce made and a bunch of people will pay me $5 and iim going to chug it alll down.

So long story short, will somebody please tell me the hottest hotsauce ever made, banned from stores or not, illegal or legal,etc... and cite your source(s) if possible.

http://www.pepperheads-hotsauces.com/product_info.php?products_id=332

^that maybe?

Thanks a bunch, wish me luck.

gambling joe said:
i read a lot of good things about this: "the hottest hot sauce in the world"

357 Mad Dog Hot Sauce
357,000 SHU is decent, but there are much hotter ones out there. I love how everyone in the world claims their sauce is the "hottest in the world". Once you get into the 1 million SHU, then you are talking HOT!

I just came from an audition for a Hot Sauce Movie and they had a small article about the guy in the film saying his hot sauce was the "World's Hottest Sauce" and it was only 80,000 SHU. I just started laughing...

gambling joe said:
what about the Pyro Diablo? That looks like the real deal.
That looks extremely hot. Try that and post a video. Btw, have you ever tried hot stuff before, or will this be your first time?

gambling joe said:
i mean, ive eaten a jalapeno pepper before haha but thats as close as it gets to something to this degree.
Ok, well that changes everything. You won't be able to survive past one half drop of that stuff. I suggest you go with something much more tollerable, ie: Defcon condition 2 or 1. It's cheap, taste-filled, and you'll get 1/16th the way through the bottle if you chug it.

gambling joe said:
how much is 2 ounces anyways??
Defcon condition 1 comes in a 4 ounce bottle and is $6.00, and condition 2 comes in an 8 ounce bottle(or you could get the whole collection(1,2, and 3) for $15, which is a great deal).

Site:
http://www.defconsauces.com/types.htm

gambling joe said:
not like it'd kill me or anything.
If you do not have a heat tollerence, you will wish it had. And with extracts (1million SHU+) they can blister you tounge if you eat alot.

gambling joe said:
:mouthonfire:

I kinda am trying to stop bein' a pussy and start livin' life on the edge and stop givin' a damn about stuff. So i talked with my friends and we also figured out a way to solve anohter one of my problems: i owe this dude a lot of gas money.

So what we resolved is to get the hottest hot sauce made and a bunch of people will pay me $5 and iim going to chug it alll down.

So long story short, will somebody please tell me the hottest hotsauce ever made, banned from stores or not, illegal or legal,etc... and cite your source(s) if possible.

http://www.pepperheads-hotsauces.com/product_info.php?products_id=332

^that maybe?

Thanks a bunch, wish me luck.

I hope that you have the smarts to realize that chugging down an extract sauce could land you in the hospital. By the same token, chugging down the hottest sauce made with REAL pepper would just be difficult.

Also... what size bottle are we talking???

I'll donate the bottle of Hurricane Mash if you can handle it. But only if you videotape the incident for us. :)

It's pretty much as hot as they come naturally, and bonus... it tastes good!

T

yeah i'll definately find a way to get this videotaped. alright yeah i dunno if this matters but i am extremely skinny and am only a young teenager.

what would u say my limits are- the limit being going to the hospital.

alright so what i bumped the intensity down to Satan's Blood? almost half as many scoville units (800,000) and almost half a size smaller (1.3 ounces).

gambling joe said:
yeah i'll definately find a way to get this videotaped. alright yeah i dunno if this matters but i am extremely skinny and am only a young teenager.

what would u say my limits are- the limit being going to the hospital.
I am extremely skinny, but have built up a huge heat tolerance. I would say, you'll be crying within the first gulp of anything over 100,000 SHU(but that's just a rough estimate, some people can naturally handle heat)

wonder what would happen to em if he downed my open bottle of blairs 3am??
only a little bit out of the bottle.
and this sauce officaly put a lady in the hospital.
story to come later.

gambling joe said:
So, would guys would say chugging a bottle of the Pyro Diablo would send me to the hospital???
Yes. Mind you, the first large splash of it would hit you tounge and there's a 90% probability that one of the following would happen:
1. You would gag on it and some of it would go down the wrong pipe causing your lungs to close up.
2. You spit it right out without swallowing a drop causing your tounge to blister up.
3. It doesn't affect you and you find out you are Superman.(ok, maybe a 87% chance of that happening)

bubbaschili said:
story to come later.
Post it here: http://www.thehotpepper.com/showthread.php?t=833
That's our official story thread.

Please OH Please Oh Please Please OH Please Oh Please Please OH Please Oh Please video this and send us a copy!!!!

There was a wing place called Cluck-U. The hottest wing you could get (which you were only allowed to buy 1 at a time) called for one drop from an eyedropper of pure capsacian. My buddy worked there and put 4 drops. I drank water, milk, and ate bread for half an hour trying to get the burn out. If you are thinking about something like that in a full bottle forget it. Find an extract sauce with a funny name, preferably something involving ass, theres a lot of those, and have your buddy taste it to prove it's too hot and take your best shot.

most of the really hot stuff won't pour out of the bottle so I suggest you pour it in a mug or cup first. sucking on the bottle will just prolong your agony. (unless you video it, then please suck the bottle, that'll be hilarious)

it may just be me but if i were you i would go and get something like a franks hot sauce or something on a scale from 1 to 10 about a 1 or a 2 and make a test run. for the bubbalympics i downed a bottle of texas pete and it was probably on a scale from 1 to 10 a 1 or a 2... the first burn was not as bad as the 2nd burn when it came out the back side.

pretty much what im saying is make a test run with a bottle of something kinda hot and if you have problems with that then i wouldn't attempt the hottest.:mouthonfire:

The idea of chugging extract is just plain stupid, not mention quite dangerous. The involuntary spasms this will cause within the esophageal tract will close the windpipe. Not to mention if you are an asthmatic, in which case they will probably have to trach (sp?) your throat to get you to breathe again. I have dealt with many testosterone-filled tin-plated Supermen, and have had most, if not all of them walking away in pain, and humiliation.

Extract is not a toy, and if used in mindless manners like this can and will cause medical problems. You stated you have only eaten a Jalapeno, this just underscores what I have previously stated. I pride myself on the extracts I make, and know the dangers surrounding them, something you have obviously overlooked in the quest to prove your lack of grey matter. You plan on chugging a bottle of 800,000 SHU? Good, go ahead, send us your video, I'll send it to the Darwin Awards, you'll be a shoe-in.

Stupid is as stupid does.

Sorry if this sounds a little harsh, it's meant to. You can seriously injure yourself with this kind of mindless task. Ask Tina, one drop of our ZERO put a "hole" in her daughters tongue, and I am now known in her household as just plain "Evil". People on here are goading you into a VERY unpleasant experience, it's your choice. If you choose to ignore my warning, you are tempting a very painful fate. Hope you have insurance.

gambling joe said:
So, would guys would say chugging a bottle of the Pyro Diablo would send me to the hospital???

I think encouraging you to do something this foolish, not to mention dangerous would land this Discussion Forum, it's owner and moderators and everyone who encouraged you to do this onto the receiving end of a lawsuit.

Do not, repeat do not, "chug" a hot sauce that is a food additive. You could give yourself a massive heart attack, assuming you managed to survive putting it into your mouth.

Like I said before, if you want to do this with the hottest NATURAL sauce you can get, I will gladly pay for a bottle of Hurricane Mash, and I'm sure that anyone here who also makes a natural pepper based sauce would encourage you in the same manner, Muso's mash is Red Savina habs, so you could pick your poison. But IF by chance the sauce is made with anything even remotely resembling an oleoresin, pepper extract, natural pepper flavoring... or whatever name capsaicin is going by, then you do so at your own risk and The Hot Pepper Discussion Forum and its owner and moderators (that includes me and my company, Nick and his company and any company that Chuk Hell may have that I'm unaware of as well), take absolutely no responsibility for any harm that arises to you for doing so.

I personally doubt you can handle one habanero, never mind a jar of hurricane which contains the equivalent of 28 of them. But hey, at least it's not a compounded chemical extract.

FYI, there are 2 videotapes available of people doing foolish things with hot sauce. 1 is of a guy chugging a bottle of Tabasco, the other is a guy snorting wasabi powder, I think.

Both videotapes were hilariously funny, but both of the principals were enormously sick because of the endeavour.

So to answer your original question, YES, I do think that chugging a bottle of Pyro Diablo would send you to the hospital. It could also send you to an early grave.

T

Back