Hi, How are ya

Just wanted to introduce myself.

Name is Dan I'm in the military and work the midnight shift, so my post times will be all over the place.

2012 will be my first year that I will be growing a good variety of peppers, can't wait. I am looking forward to climbing up that ladder of heat making my way to the super hots.

My wife just graduated with a 4 year degree in plant and soil science, so this should allow us to be able to get out in the yard and do some stuff together.

I've been reading through the forums here and learning a ton, and look forward to so much more.

See you all around the forums.

Dan

Start inside early and enjoy long harvests. Plus some of the peppers you will probably want to grow will need long seasons.

:welcome: Check my growlist out on my profile and let me know if you see seeds you want. I will let you know if I still have some to share.

:welcome: .....from Chicago

The growing forums will start to get flooded soon with Q & A as people start to gear up for next season.

Greg

:welcome: im also in the military and this will be my first year growing. I will be planting as soon as I can get all my lights and stuff to grow indoors.

Back