auction Holiday FRESH POD Auction!! ****FINAL ADD ON****

Up for grabs I have a BUNCH of fresh PODS!! This is your chance to have some fresh ones for the Holidays! The shipping is FREE and this is a PayPal ONLY Auction! The bidding starts at $45 and will increase with a minimum of $2 increments (but feel free to jump as high as u like!) This auction will end on Saturday night (Dec. 17th) at 9 p.m. EST! Knowing me I will probably "Spice" this up along the way so check back often and u may want to "watch" this thread! :) So heres what FRESH Pods are included:

15 - 7 Pot Red
8 - Red Congos
5 - Maui Purple
15 - Bhut Dragon Hybrid
10 - Chocolate Habanero Hybrid
10 - Orange Habanero
5 - Thai Dragon
20 - Billy Boy Douglah Hybrid
5 - Black Pearl
10 - Mexican Super Chili
20 - NuMex Twilight
10 - Hanoi Red

You know what...... Im gonna throw in 20 Brain Strain Red Seeds if this auction hits $150+!! Once the auction hits $150 or more these will then be included but ONLY if it gets that high :)

ADDED ON - Im gonna throw in 3 sample packs of my "20 Strain" Chili powder!! Perfect for steaks or anything grilled! Great for bbq rubs as well!! Just add it to your favorite seasoning and watch it work! :)

ADDED ON - 1 Small FRB from the USPS packed FULL of fresh pods shipped for FREE! Winners choice from a list i will provide at the time of harvest...From a list of SUPER HOTS!!! Will ship after June 1st 2012! I will include a coupon code for these FREE pods in this package your bidding on here :)

ADDED ON - Heres the GAME changer everyone!! I will ship you for FREE Two(2) Brain Strain Red plants and Two(2) Brain Strain Yellow plants ANY time you want them after March 1st 2012!!! Thats Four(4) plants shipped FREE to your front door!! They will be small, no more than a foot tall, "starter" plants. Perfect to order and have delivered right to your door at the beginning of SPRING!!! You cant beat this with a STICK ladies and gents!!! Perfect holiday gift for the HOT HEAD in your family!! This is added effective right now! Not like the seeds i added if it gets to $150...this is included right now!! I will issue a code # to redeem for these as well :)

I will be adding some things to this... so like I said u may want to "follow" this :) Enjoy the auction everyone and lets see some ACTION!! :) Please post right here in the thread your bid...NO PM's PLEASE :) Do I hear $45???

Figured on the fact that the low starting bid would get things rolling. Most of the big auctions I have seen started at or around 25 and I figured something would get it started for you. Next time I will resist to get the bidding going. They love me at the local auction house for it. :rofl: or not.

Just added!!!!!! I gonna throw in 3 sample packs of my "20 Strain" Chili powder!! Perfect for steaks or anything grilled! Great for bbq rubs as well!! Just add it to your favorite seasoning and watch it work! :)

I hear $60! Come on guys!! Im gonna have to add something to get some action right?? Ok then....here goes!!!

ADDED ON - 1 Small FRB from the USPS packed FULL of fresh pods shipped for FREE! Winners choice from a list i will provide at the time of harvest...From a list of SUPER HOTS!!! Will ship after June 1st 2012!

Wow!! I hear $100!!! This is gettin interesting now!!! :) :)

You know what...... Im gonna throw in 20 Brain Strain Red Seeds if this auction hits $150+!! Once the auction hits $150 or more these will then be included but ONLY if it gets that high :)

Back