auction Holiday FRESH POD Auction!! ****FINAL ADD ON****

Hey everyone :) Just wanted to let you know i wont be home this evening to watch the auction end! Christmas party to go to for my wifes office. The auction ends with the last bid that has a 9:00 p.m. time stamp on it here in the thread! If your bid has a 9:01 p.m. time on it its VOID! So the hightest bid with a 9:00 p.m. time stamp wins!!!!!!! Good Luck and happy bidding everyone!!

ADDED ON - Heres the GAME changer everyone!! I will ship you for FREE Two(2) Brain Strain Red plants and Two(2) Brain Strain Yellow plants ANY time you want them after March 1st 2012!!! Thats Four(4) plants shipped FREE to your front door!! They will be small, no more than a foot tall, "starter" plants. Perfect to order and have delivered right to your door at the beginning of SPRING!!! You cant beat this with a STICK ladies and gents!!! Perfect holiday gift for the HOT HEAD in your family!! This is added effective right now! Not like the seeds i added if it gets to $150...this is included right now!!

Barbabyras is the winner!! Congrats!! Just need an email address to send the paypal invoice to!! And PM me a shipping address as well :)

Back