for-sale Homemade hot sauce for sale: I just made it today (9-26). Only 10 Available!

Hello, everyone! I have been crafting my own line of hot sauces for the past year or so, and just got finished making my newest creation! I call it NagaBonfire, and it is the eighth sauce I have made. Here is a slambang rundown of the ingredients (proprietary ingredients, amounts being withheld, of course!):

-Chilies (NagaBons, Yellow Devil's Tongues: Ripe and Unripe, Red Kung Paos, Red Japones, Red Hot Portugal, Caribbean Red Habanero, Unripe Red Savinas, Red Bhut Jolokias, Red Trinidad Scorpions, Unripe Yellow Scorpions)

-Honey
-White Vinegar
-Kiwifruit
-Bartlett Pear
-Fruit Juice from concentrate
-Salt
-Xanthan Gum
-Spices

I will be selling a limited amount (10) of 4oz. baby food jars, to U.S. members only, for $7, which includes shipping. Once I have sold out, the topic heading will be edited to say so.

Buyer purchase at your own risk. I did cook this to a boil on the stove, let it simmer for over an hour and a half, and put into jars and immediately refrigerated it to cool it, so it should be safe. However, by purchasing, you agree to the terms that any illness or injury incurred by yourself from consuming this sauce are your own responsibility. I prepared this sauce with clean, sanitary utensils and equipment, although I have no certification from any health agency. This sauce is hot, sweet, and deliciously savory and flavorful, and I am proud to say it is homemade, for its flavor beats out many commercially available hot sauces I have tried.

Anyone interested, feel free to post here any questions about either its taste, texture, heat level, color, or your desire to buy it.

To any purchaser of this sauce, please feel free to send me a PM upon your tasting of it, and let me know what you think. While I may not change my formula for future batches, I take any observations under advisement and carefully analyze them.

Thanks to anyone who purchases my NagaBonfire Inferno sauce!
Karl

Back