• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Hot Art

I drive past this at least twice a week. I finally remembered to bring the camera:

hotart.jpg

And because I think its important to notice and recognize the artist:

hotartp.jpg

This is in a Y of an intersection in front of an open air vegetable stand that I think has been there for at least 30 years.

Celeste said:
This is in a Y of an intersection in front of an open air vegetable stand that I think has been there for at least 30 years.
Um the pic says 1993 ;)
And it's called Back Flip, I don't think that's a pepper, maybe that's her head?

thehotpepper.com said:
Um the pic says 1993 ;)
And it's called Back Flip, I don't think that's a pepper, maybe that's her head?

Celeste means that the open air vege stand has been there for thirty years me think boss.

Looks like she is sh!tt!ing fire!

Hehe yeah I did see that too.

Wonder what Celeste sees.

this is the head side view. the limbs closest to you are the arms. I'll post other pics from different angles so you can see-tomorrow, I'm too tired now. it does change appearance depending upon where you view it from. from the way I see it weekly, it appears as though she is doing a back flip with her head going over the pepper. the pepper also has a hole drilled in the other end so that it could be displayed the other way up. Ya'll are a bit over-fixated on your bowels.

Back