food HOT dogs

JayT said:
This is not right.  Think of her parents...

I don't think she deserved the hot dog bukkaki.
HOT DOG BUKKAKI AAAaaaahahahahahahaha!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sorry, had a little flashback there. Hint: Don't be the first to pass out at the bonfire when there's an excess of dogs around :shh:

"Officer I sware this is just about hot dogs!"

Arrest_e60cbd_3418612.jpg

No pictures, but when I went to Grenada earlier this year I tried a hot dog covered In seafood gumbo(sliced up habs on top mmm...).

I do highly reccomend, when I get some free time I'll Give making it a go, and post the results.

The Bunk's AND dijon! You cray cray!

I bet that tastes good though... the Bunk's is sweet.

Coffee pot cooking is "a thing" ... we used to do it all the time ... ramen, pho, fish ...

Also, see dishwasher cooking ... people cook fish on their upper rack, but I haven't tried this myself ...

sicman said:
Next time you guys are in a hotel room and go to make some coffee. Remember Uncle Sic told you about woman using the coffee pot to clean there stockings.

Airline Stewardessessess, (sky wenches) idn'it? I have never forgotten that. Solid info Sic!

Sorry Jay, if I am in need of a hot dog that bad, I will use a lighter, a book of matches, magnifying glass, exhaust manifold, anything but a gottdamm coffee maker!

EEEEEEEEEYUK!

Nice dawg and the pics look way better. That plate is pure white and the dog a realistic color.

Back