food HOT dogs

kgln3.jpg

I don't know remember he is picky about his condiments with avocado :lol:. We better check first lol.

Looks good to me, and ... it's nice to see truly spicy food, too ...

The average heat-level is way down compared to a few years back ...

My household too, no doubt!

paulky_2000 said:
Thanks!!

That was last night......

....tonight.....the bar is set a bit lower.

;)

Pics to follow in the Cheap Spicy Food thread.....I'd say. :P
You mean Crappy thread?
Hell no. Never seen you post crap. 'Cept maybe SOS but I'm pretty sure that was also not crap.

This will be a first! P2K making some crap!!!!

That p2k dog intrigues me.  I'm not one for much avocado but the combination; sliced habs, kicked up sour cream and avo looks damn fine.  I'd eat two then see what beer was in the fridge before belching loudly and providing a verdict.  :)

Anyone here ever have Sonoran Hot Dogs?

tumblr_lib8svd4zL1qcn3o7o1_1280-560x461.jpg

dog wrapped in bacon, topped with pinto beans, fresh onion & tomato, 'jalapeno sauce', mayo and mustard on a bolillo bun.  

SmokenFire said:
That p2k dog intrigues me.  I'm not one for much avocado but the combination; sliced habs, kicked up sour cream and avo looks damn fine.  I'd eat two then see what beer was in the fridge before belching loudly and providing a verdict.   :)

Anyone here ever have Sonoran Hot Dogs?

tumblr_lib8svd4zL1qcn3o7o1_1280-560x461.jpg

dog wrapped in bacon, topped with pinto beans, fresh onion & tomato, 'jalapeno sauce', mayo and mustard on a bolillo bun.  

My hot dog making is usually done one of two ways, Chicago style or similar to the Sonoran.  I've been grilling hot dogs wrapped in bacon since before I'd ever heard of a Sonoran.  They are great when combo'd with a ground beef based chili with beens.    

Back