• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Hot girls eating habs

gota love when the one in the white waves her arms up and down real fast it make her jiggle.(i appologize to the board i will now lock pervert bubba in a closet and not let him out for a while)

The one in the white was the hottest of the whole group. She also started off WAAAAYYY faster than the rest. She was on her second when the rest were just starting thair first!

My kinda girl....

:lol:

Shame no-one was there with a garden hose to cool her off :lol: also a shame her dad was there....and he had milk instead of whiskey. Hell, I would have scripted it all different.

bentalphanerd said:
Shame no-one was there with a garden hose to cool her off :lol: also a shame her dad was there....and he had milk instead of whiskey. Hell, I would have scripted it all different.

Bwhahahahahhhaaa!! I vote for Bentalphanerd as the next director for these girls and their next pepper challenge!!!

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

BernieButz said:
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

Now, where would the fun be in that?

*makes kissy face at Bubba*

BernieButz said:

Bernie's been reading naughty threads again....I'm gonna tell his mom.

{ you really like the spankings don't you Bernie :lol: }

BernieButz said:

But wait?!? Your screen name violates these terms... 'BernieBUTZ'?!?

Your screen name is of a 'sexually-oriented' nature...

csigi_chili_sauce said:
But wait?!? Your screen name violates these terms... 'BernieBUTZ'?!?

Your screen name is of a 'sexually-oriented' nature...

I think it's clenched too tight to be considered sexual.

Or even functional.

Seeing his "Butz" get booted off of the site is about the funniest thing I have seen! Thanks for the laughs bernie you frigging dork!

Back