• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Hot metal.

I want to make a big pepper. Maybe around Four feet tall.
A few gas cylinders should make a nice body, any suggestions are welcome. Got Tig and mig.

What variety of pepper is tig and mig? sounds a little like an acronym instead of a pepper.

The Ahahiem is the biggest one that I know and it is only like 8 inches not feet; so I doubt you will be able to get 4 foot pepper crossed with anything; except maybe mig or tig.

As Far as the pots go there are a lot of barrels and containers out there; check in the walmart closest to you. You don't need to use old tanks to put growing medium in.

Better re-evaluate your growing techniqes and objectives.

Balac i think Nova wants to make a 4' metal pepper with his tig or mig welder.
If hovever Nova is trying to grow a pepper with 4' pods that would be awesome aswell :cool:

oh and your right Balac, mig and tig are acronyms

tungsten inert gas (TIG)
metal inert gas (MIG)

Remove the valves....start" heatin and beatin"! Gotta have a stinger on the tip!......scorp/7 pot would be easier to fab from fuel gas "shorty"(burner gas type)...but a big spiky ass Bhut could work with cylinder-remove some tapered coupons from the "bottom" to make the stem end........

I would say an English Wheel, and some copper... It would age nicely and be much easier and would have more detail. I can't imagine even being able to get a cylnder hot enough to work. If ya can mig and tig ya surley can braise...

I would say an English Wheel, and some copper... It would age nicely and be much easier and would have more detail. I can't imagine even being able to get a cylnder hot enough to work. If ya can mig and tig ya surley can braise...

I can't imagine what it would cost for enough copper to make 4' peppers!!..lol

Back