• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Hot sauce name game

We're always thinking of new names for our hot sauces and thought it would be a good game to start on here!

Rules of the game:
- Use the last letter of the previous hot sauce name to start your own hot sauce name
- Names can be made up or real

Lets start with the classic... Dave's Insanity

Yakuza

The artwork needs to be full body tattoo

Flavor is load and asian

Goes great mixed into a spicey tuna roll

Not your son's sippy cup

Bold with fruity undertones

Goes great with PB&J

Three heat levels available:

1) sweet bell with the faint taste of koolaide

2) serrano, fresno, chipotle with a rush of lemon lime

3) fatalli, mellon, mango. Great on chicken or ice cream

NOT YOUR SON'S SIPPY CUP........you are gonna wanna hit it like a sippy cup, but he won't

Satans Smegma.

Only after all the cells are shed and the oils have been transudated can we end up with a sauce that tastes like Defcon.

Naughty Naga

Casper was a friendly ghost, she is not. Naughty Naga will slap you twice and call you Sally. Not recommended for folks with heart conditions, people with high blood pressure or whimpy little girlie men.

Edit: sorry I was playing off the N in Defcon

It's alright, forgiveness is key to a happy and healthy lifestyle.

"AAA"

When your car won't start pour this into the carby and crank.

Ah don't cry

Best to have your hanky ready because this sauce will make your eyes water, your nose run, and you taste buds beg for more.

We have taken the deep, sweet, juiceness of Manzanos and blended them with Chocolate Scorpion, naga jolokia, papaya, and lime for a taste sensation that hits the mouth from all angles. An awesome fruity floral taste raps heat around your tongue then races for your thoat where it remains for a good long burn.

Ah don't cry has been designed for the true chilihead. Proceed with caution.

Just comenting on your link.

Then I continued with the game.

Another n ?

Not nice (sauce name)

This sauce is labeled jalapeno but has pure evil has an ingrediant.

My bad I had a brain fart. Chris for a minute I thought you were Scott from Lucky Dog. ITS BEEN A LONG DAY.

N ?

Well alright

Nighty nite

Each bottle contains the equivalent of no less than 5 lbs of the gnarliest peppers in existance. We put them in a press and only the juice from said peppers makes it into our bottles. No more, no less.

This sauce will steal your will to live. So hot that anything more than a drop will make you say nighty nite.

Back