• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

How cool is this...

I knew I had a picture of a twin pods like yours Candice and I didn't think about saving seed? :banghead: I wanted to dehydrate my cool pod so I could show it off, no big deal. I can't say if you will see that trait more often on future generation or not. Still a cool pod to find, mine was a Peruvian White Hab, only seen one.
IMG_1004.jpg

god dangg duude thatts siick. & i was looking for those white habs in peru, but couldnt find any. & lemme know how it works out.
does the bush producee all peppers like that ? or was it just like on mutant pepper ?

I knew I had a picture of a twin pods like yours Candice and I didn't think about saving seed? :banghead: I wanted to dehydrate my cool pod so I could show it off, no big deal. I can't say if you will see that trait more often on future generation or not. Still a cool pod to find, mine was a Peruvian White Hab, only seen one.
IMG_1004.jpg

PRF, was that an early pepper? Do peppers ever do the 'megabloom' thing that tomatoes do?

I did not notice it until I had already harvested. Don't remember if it was an early pod or not. I suspect that the smaller pod size and hundreds of pods all at once contributed to the twin.

Back