• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

How do you eat your hot stuff?

When you're eating spicy meals, do you eat really fast & let the burn hit you all at once? Or do you savor every tastebud tantalizing bite? I kinda do both, lol. I eat half, let the burn hit for awhile, then eat the other half.

What method do you all have to your madness?

IC...no method to the madness really. First I decide what peppers or hotsauce I want..or both. Then I decide what they should go with. I don't consume either fast or slow but rather stutter step between mouthfuls and quaffs of brewhaha. I really enjoy finger foods on the weekends where I can go back and forth from whatever I am doing i.e. cookin' up some blues in the blues kitchen upstairs. A mix of guac and chips with some wings or poppers on the side, I can drag the burn out for several hours and several hoski's...and all is right with the world.

Cheers, TB.

Nope, there's no method to my madness (yes, you read that right). I usually just slather it on and eat it like normal. Sometimes (depending on the heat), I'll take a minute break and savor the endorphin rush.

What IGG said, I just eat. ;-D

Depends on how hungry I am I guess.

I'm gonna go make something soon here as I wanna do a test vid and want food first. The sick irony is I'll prolly put hot stuff in the meal anyways...lol

QS

I put hot sauce on my hot sauce.

when I am eating a meal I am all about good flavor and heat is a side note..

too hot will kill a good meal unless the meal was intended for just hot and not flavor.

I eat pretty fast, but I found that I tend to eat hot food a little slower than the rest. DOn't know why, just happening...

Eat way to fast..my wife is always telling me of and telling me to take time for my digestive system to catch up :)

I take a big bite first, chew it up really well...savoring the heat and flavor...then just dig in wiping sweat all the way...

I tend to eat on the pretty fast side, but its a trait i picked up from the military and haven't been able to shake it since. And i slather the hot sauce on heavy.

I hork it down and let the heat regulate the pace. Some flow nicely, some hotter ones make me take a step back now and then to re-group!

rainbowberry said:
I'm the sloooooowest eater ever.

N/C!! .....
3monks2.gif

depends what it is really -- Wings I nosh it down and wait for it... usually pretty steady until I cant feel my tongue then I down a few beers then repeat

I usually use a fork and knife lol..With wings ill make a batch of 20 and plow through them making shure there is no meat left..20 wings id say 3-4 mins tops.. if hotter than faster..I was raised that way eating fast.. house full of men lol I have to add on it is a bitch when I take the wife out for supper I have to force myself to take my time shes a super slow eater lol

Back