• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

How many f**ks do you give?

Morris Day is a musical genius and he don't give a fuck about what you think.  Paid and laid since Purple Rain hit.  Better than most amirite?

Here I don't much either, despite caring a lot for the forum and its inhabitants.  There are places where I've been for a long time where I do though.  If you're in business and don't then you won't be for long.  If you're not in business you have a lot more leeway, at least until Yelp evolves and I can give you one star for sucking at your cubicle job...

It's really hard to be completely and totally yourself.  Even online.

The older I get, the less I'm willing to give a F**k. I have been burnt or let down in more ways than I care to remember. It's a shame really, because the world is full of great people, but it's the bad experiences that makes you not want to give a f**k.

These days you have to earn my f**k, and to the people on THP I owe many f**ks.

SR.

sicman said:
Just imagine. What y'all know of me is me giving a fuct.

Fuuuuuuuuu. 

You are a…      how shall I put this…            …unique individual.

…I mean pimp.  :D

Shorerider said:
The older I get, the less I'm willing to give a F**k. I have been burnt or let down in more ways than I care to remember. It's a shame really, because the world is full of great people, but it's the bad experiences that makes you not want to give a f**k.

These days you have to earn my f**k, and to the people on THP I owe many f**ks.

SR.

Man, I can't like this statement enough.

Looking at this philosophically, is there a correlation between lacking fucks to give and financial well being? Or independence? Or age? 

Take Charles Barclay for example - he clearly does not have a single fuck to give. He says whatever to whomever, whenever he likes.  It's what makes him such a compelling listen. 

Donald Trump used to have less fucks to give, but now that he's a TV show guy he minds his P's and Q's a little more. 

But that would seem to be the case. If you won the lottery tomorrow, would you have less fucks to give? 

Picture of me giving a f**k
mecaring_zps8b13b87d.jpg

Well, I been on a cold spell for a lil' while. So I haven't gave a fuck in some time now. But I will give two shits for some giggles.

Back