• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

How many people can eat 2 fresh bhut jolokias and keep them down?

If someone would send Newtune two ripe bhut's he could show everyone he is for real :crazy: His momma used to put pure hab oil in his gerbers baby food :lol:

He did eat a brain in douglah in 30 minutes and they are about as hot as you can get!

Tomorrow it happens, should I give him 2 bhuts, or two 7 pods? I have one large bhut and the rest are kinda smallish, and I have 2 decent sized 7 pods My 7pods are dark orange-deep red so I assume they are red 7 pods.

Another guy who I gave a bag of TS morugas said he ate 5 last light and thought he was gonna die but kept them down, said he would do it again for 100, I almost was tempted to agree just to see it, I mean holy crap :eek: if he is being honest, the after burn......

I have plenty of fresh bhut pods, I have about 1,000 pods of various peppers to make sauce with on Saturday. I would never eat two fresh bhut and one smoked pod ever again

First of all, I am a novice when it comes to hot pepper eating. I've grown my first bhut plant this summer and last week, decided it was time to taste the 'beast' it had produced. I ate only one but a big one. The heat was so f..ing intense but I managed to hold it and I handled it like a champion (I thought) :mouthonfire:

However, I woke up in the middle of the night and my stomach was hurting like crazy. I basically threw up for two hours straight. :sick:

This is my own experience but if your friend thinks he can hold 2, then let him do it, have a good laugh and don't forget to film!

If you want to see a guy that can eat three, then watch this video (pretty funny video BTW):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JObwMlNWpE

Tomorrow it happens, should I give him 2 bhuts, or two 7 pods? I have one large bhut and the rest are kinda smallish, and I have 2 decent sized 7 pods My 7pods are dark orange-deep red so I assume they are red 7 pods.

So how did it all work out?

dvg

I have eaten two bhuts in a row, but on a full stomach and with slices of cheese. NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER eat a bhut on an empty stomach. I will NEVER make that mistake again LOL. I felt like the old dude in this video:
I just posted a video of me eating one with some mild discomfort:

http://www.thehotpepper.com/topic/25030-me-eating-a-fresh-bhut-jolokia-ghost-chili/

but if it would bring some smiles I can post a vid of me eating two in a row. If I'm gonna eat two in a row I have to cheat a little though with some sort of food or drink to go with it. To tell you the truth I don't think that it's really that great of an accomplishment to eat a couple bhuts. If you really want respect try outdoing the lady in this post:

http://www.thehotpepper.com/topic/5295-hey-guys-lets-rub-nagas-in-our-eyes/

You should check out YouTube. Search for Gordon Ramsey and Bhut Jolokia. There is a woman in India that eats 49 Jolokias in 2 minutes! Insanity! We have a guy at our office here that ate a 1/2 of a fresh Jolokia and it crippled him for a couple hours.

You should check out YouTube. Search for Gordon Ramsey and Bhut Jolokia. There is a woman in India that eats 49 Jolokias in 2 minutes! Insanity! We have a guy at our office here that ate a 1/2 of a fresh Jolokia and it crippled him for a couple hours.

Yeah that's the same lady in the other post on this board rubbing them in her eyes, she's nuckin futs. My favorite part of that youtube vid is when Chef Ramsey asks to taste one, then spits it out all over the stage LOL.

So I have a friend betting me he can eat 2 bhut jolokias and then keep them down. Which got me thinking, how many of you not only have the willpower to eat a second bhut jolokia after already eating one, but also the iron stomach to keep the both down? In my experience not many people would eat a second one and not a single person has kept a entire bhut jolokia down so 2 would be even worse.

But whats your experience? The guy eats habaneros quite a bit, I'm kinda curious what will happen and is there any single pepper, or number of peppers that really kills your stomach?

I can eat multiple bhut jolokias in one sitting at apr 4-5 mins apart. I go with a 30-25 sec chew first it lets you get a good taste test ,second it lets it go down and stay down.

Now as far as a single pepper?
I would say that the jamaican hot chocolate is the hardest to get down nasty taste.
The Butch -T tends to give me stomach craps about 45 mins after eating But the taste is GREAT these last 10-15 mins and after that I have feel like I have a Clean Tummy.

My buddie the eats peppers with my tends to vomit when his tum-tum cramps.
So far I havent had anything ever come back up.

Back