how much do carribean reds go for?

We sell habs for 3.99lb regardless of color. Right now we have red and Orange but sometimes I can only get green. Unfortunately we don't make any profit from them.

Dshlogg said:
We sell habs for 3.99lb regardless of color. Right now we have red and Orange but sometimes I can only get green. Unfortunately we don't make any profit from them.

Do you ever get scotch bonnets? Or peppers hotter than habaneros? I would kill for some super hots, and I can'twait the 90 days for my peppers.

Do you ever get scotch bonnets? Or peppers hotter than habaneros? I would kill for some super hots, and I can'twait the 90 days for my peppers.
Just saw your post sorry I missed it. The answer is no. We have ancho, green jalapenos, orange red and green habs, pablano, cubanelle, serano, finger hots, cherry hots, anaheim, and long hots.

I wonder how many (weight) you could get in a large flat rate Priority box, 3, maybe 4 lbs??? - Might be worth checking out if the $/LB isn't too high, and you're keen to move them out?

5 pounds of scorpions fit in a large flatrate so being that the carribeans are thicker flesh, maybe 6...

as far as the retail prices go...they are going to vary vastly from store to store...what you have to look at is wholesale vs retail...there is a huge difference...most supermarkets want to double their money on produce and around here orange habs wholesale are $3 a pound and the retailers mostly sell them for $6

I just sold a pound of Red Fatalii's to a local farmers market produce stand for $10 as a favor so they can see how clients like them. Depends on supply and demand. The CRH's have a great flavor.

Back