• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

How to mess with you neighbor? (after he sends cops for growing under HPS)

Don't get me wrong, I love hanging out with them all, and this all is only 5 to 10 miles from where I grew up, so it's sort of in my roots, but I love to play this on the box directly after "All my exes live in Texas" plays.

could you get a pet skunk and use it like a spray gun of death on his car door handles and doorknob? maybe accidentally toss it through his window?
maybe leave a 5 gallon bucket of milk in the sun with some old greasy rotting chicken legs for good flavoring?
use a shovel to toss dog turds on his roof/in his gutters in the night?

Google George Hayduke and buy one of his recent books on
getting even with idiots.

one harmless suggestion is brew some fish based aact, as close to his house as possible while inside your fence. this is very effective when his windows are open and the wind is going in the right direction and he is entertaining guests.

You could grow yourself a shrub that tells him how you feel
http://zoecarter.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/article-2176583-142553FE000005DC-526_636x382.jpg

Let it go. It is just too easy to hate energy-sucking a*sholes. They love sucking energy. Let em get it from someone else. The police found that you are not a pot grower. They had their energy sucked from that as*hole too. You are not the bad guy. Stay that way.

I don't think the poster is really going to do any of the above.

IT IS a good way to get over eating a crap sandwich by laughing at some of the stuff we came up with.

Venting sometimes keeps people from staying pissed...

Guy would be stupid to use any suggestions from this post.
Too easy to trace or connect him to anything posted here.

A lot of the stuff posted IS funny.

Most would be more hassle than it's worth doing.
Might be fun to think about,but that's about it.

The only one I saw that would probably drive the guy crazy is to be REALLY nice to the guy.

The nastier he gets,the friendlier you get until they implode and go crazy.

The guy next door seems to thrive on people being pissed at him.
Miserable people like spreading misery.

Next time he cranks up the classical music ask him to crank it up louder,you are BBq'in and can't hear the Violins good enough-WAS THAT BOCH (?)YOU PLAYED THE OTHER NIGHT?
What orchestra?

He'll go off the deep end and end up with men in white coats taking him away eventually...
OR He'll find someone else to mess with-you are no fun anymore.

Having neighbour troubles as well, I too dream of doing certain things, but need to reinforce that many suggestions here will land you in the proverbial.

Can I suggest something of a very effective nature, and perhaps something enjoyable if you give it a chance ?

Get yourself a classical instrument. Rent one maybe ? Something loud though  (Violin with amp ?)

Learn to play it to a rudimentary standard (that is the bit you might enjoy - who knows ?!)

If possible, find out what he plays through the speakers.

Learn that music to a rudimentary standard.

When he starts up you start up, but make sure you are ahead, or behind the timing.

If you play close enough to the speakers, the phase difference will drive him absolutely nuts in a short period of time, e.g. think bagpipes that are out of tune.

An easier thing to do would be, as simple as it sounds, shun the person. That is, whenever you or anyone else in your house sees him looking over your way, turn your back to them. It can be a powerful psychological tool without saying anything nasty, doing anything nasty, or putting yourself at any other risk of trouble.

( All this spoken from someone who has had a mentally unstable neighbour that was indeed dangerous and you couldn't provoke him let me tell you )

Hopefully all has been going well since the last post though

Sounds like living the way you were living already pisses him off. Doing something that could get you in trouble sounds really stupid.

I wouldn't do anything to him directly, just let him keep being a douche and he will do all the work himself. Play annoying music/instruments up until the sound curfew (if there is one in your area), put up a big middle finger statue facing his house and light it up at night so he constantly has to see it, get a big ass dog so he doesn't want to come near your fence/yard, roll your own cigarettes so he calls the cops daily thinking your smoking dope, wear that marijuana scented perfume and go say hi, plant a bunch of ginko trees as close to his property as possible (the female trees drop fruit that smells like vomit), light up your house with ridiculous christmas lights all year, paint his side of your fence the ugliest colors you can think of

Back