Howdy- from Canadialand!

Howdy, my name is juice but everyone calls me jewbear (don't ask).

I've been a huge hot pepper fan for about four years now, starting with red hot cherries and moving my way up to Trinidad scorpion. Love the burn, love the after calm, love the taste. Plus, it warms you the hell up on a cold winter night (that's like 340 days a year here for all you yanks).

Currently trying my hand at a grow, for the third unsuccessful time unfortunately. Damn weather! I need my Fatalies damnit!

Look forward to joining the community and hopefully growing a couple nice plants in the process ;P

Cheers,
JewBear

ps: English is not my strongest language (we Canadians are a bilingual people) so I'm kind of hoping grammar Nazi's don't frequent these forums.

:welcome: from Barrie. Ya eye know wii have probims spiikin inglesh heer in Canida. Just kidding....enjoy THP

Thanks mate, glad to see another canuck on here! Finally someone else will understand what I mean by CW coops. Look foreward to checking out your grow logs

Got to say, I apreciate the hot reception. I'm sure ill warm up to the community rather quickly. :P

Anytime bro!. There is a few of us here. But are American friends are great on here so no worries.
Not to mention those aussies too :)

dont worry as the grammer Führer ill keep the underlings at bay lol jk jk i'm new here to and i assure you everyone here is pleasently helpful

Back