• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

howdy from peppermania.com

I recently bought some seeds from Beth at Peppermania. she asked if I would 'please send a big Texas Howdy from Beth in Texas' to all her friends at THP!

Howdy!

btw, the seeds arrived in Sydney all the way from Texas in under seven days and I even got some freebies. thanks again Beth.

Beth @ peppermania is good to deal with and always has good products...

Beth is a star! I phoned her from Spain last year to make an order, so great speaking to such an enthusiast! Beth really took the time to go through the order, Always be the top of the list for me!

chilliman64 said:
I recently bought some seeds from Beth at Peppermania. she asked if I would 'please send a big Texas Howdy from Beth in Texas' to all her friends at THP!

Howdy!

btw, the seeds arrived in Sydney all the way from Texas in under seven days and I even got some freebies. thanks again Beth.

Bit late to be buying seeds for this season isn't it CM??

or are they for next season??

I just went to Peppermania's site for a quick look around and I noticed that they have some Chocolate Fatali seeds. Any body have any experience with these before?

Alan

moyboy said:
Bit late to be buying seeds for this season isn't it CM??

or are they for next season??

right you are my friend - already preparing for seed starting August '09 and I am still yet to harvest a pod this season. nothing like being prepared!!!

Mister_Al said:
I just went to Peppermania's site for a quick look around and I noticed that they have some Chocolate Fatali seeds. Any body have any experience with these before?

Alan

Just ordered some on Thursday! Im excited Beth said it was the third gen of that strain!:onfire:

Stinky said:
Just ordered some on Thursday! Im excited Beth said it was the third gen of that strain!:onfire:

Keep us posted on those chocolate fataliis. I'm interested to see how they are.

I guess I'd better go ahead and order me some of the Chocolate Fatali's before they sell out of them. They probably won't last very long.

Alan

Just wanted to add for people like me that are not in the US but in the European Union like I am that http://www.chileseeds.co.uk/ is a really good place to buy you re seeds inside the EU, since then the customs cant do anything about the seeds because UK is inside EU.. US seeds has been a no no for me :(
Used chileseeds.co.uk 3 times, good germination rate at 70-80 percent for me.
Still have some 7 pods..
No I do not work there :)

Rondavouz said:
Just wanted to add for people like me that are not in the US but in the European Union like I am that http://www.chileseeds.co.uk/ is a really good place to buy you re seeds inside the EU, since then the customs cant do anything about the seeds because UK is inside EU.. US seeds has been a no no for me :(

That seems very strange to me.
I live in the Netherlands, and I've ordered lots of seeds from outside EU.

- seedman.com
- rainbowchiliseeds.com
- tomatogrowers.com
- bayoutraders.com (pepermania)

All seeds were delivered without problems.

As in above list I also ordered from Beth.
I too will be a repeat customer.

p.s. maybe the dutch customs are a bit more relaxed? They probably see lots of other seeds pass through too.. (cough canabis)

Back