Howdy From South Carolina

Howdy! My name is Justin and I'm from South Carolina. I've been a lurker here for a couple weeks and have decided to take the plunge and start my adventure into the hobby of growing my own peppers. I've done the normal jalapeno, banana, thai chile and habanero in my normal garden but didn't give them the attention they needed. After reading around here, i've found a new respect for these plants and am ready to grow them like they deserve to be.

I plan on starting indoors, probably in the next month or so, and then transfer to outside after the last frost. I've got a friend hooking me up with some Habanero seeds and some New Mexico Chile seeds as well. Not sure what else I want to grow for my first shot so any recommendations are gladly accepted! Any tips, tricks, gear, etc you guys have, feel free to throw my way.

Thanks and happy growing!

Justin

:welcome: to THP and Howdy from just north of the border in the Metrolina of North Carolina !
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]"The taste is followed by a vicious hot spicy bite"[/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] :flamethrower:[/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] :onfire:[/background]

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Suggestion -- dedicate some time and dig into the archives of the forums on all of the topics to get started.growing.[/background]

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]EVERYTHING you need to know can be found here >> THIS IS THE PLACE.<<...[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]The veterans here are PROS and willing to help BUT - don't be a BUTT HEAD, do your searching and reading FIRST.[/background]

Hi Justin.This welcome comes from near Clemson, SC. I've saved seeds from the 40+ varieties I've grown this year. I'll be pleased to send some your way.

Tom

:welcome: from sunny South Florida! :woohoo:

Back