Howdy Ho From Tn

New pepper junkie from Tn. My name is Ben. Only in the past few years have I started enjoying hot stuff. I love hot and fiery foods. I am kinda late in the season but have started some jalapenos and a few others growing. Just seeds started. Thank the Lord my wife has a green thumb. Later y'all.

I ain't much on posting a lot but I will try to be a regular member and do lots of studying previous threads.

welcome to THP.                                      From St. Aug.

planet.jpg

:welcome:  from sunny South Florida!  :woohoo:

:welcome:  ... to THP, lots of great info here and should your peppers not come through for you this year there's plenty of resources here to make sure you don't do without. :hotsauce:

from S.W. Ohio (TN is like a 2nd home)

OhioHeat

Thanks for all the welcomes. I have been looking at the super hots. I have never tried anything hotter than a habanero. My main goal is to just grow my own right now. I would love to be able to make my own sauces and salsas to give to friends and family.

:welcome: [SIZE=12pt]to THP & Greetings from the Metrolina of North Carolina ![/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]PS.  Keep the rain on your side of the mountains  -you have sent enough [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]over here [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]for the rest of the year .[/SIZE]

I have had all the rain I can stand. I built two vent hoods to go on a new laundry that I can't even put on. :tear: This rain has to stop. 

Thanks again everyone. I can't wait to find some of these super hot peppers I have been reading about. Maybe I can find a small variety box somewhere. I am anxious to try some. :P

I am just up the road from you. Morristown. I will update my profile with more info and avatars pic when I can get to a computer. This tablet is handy but it's all I got. Lol.

Cool cool. My sister lived in mo town for a couple years before packing up for kansas city. Things to do in Morristown include car shopping... and thats about it :)

Back