• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

HP2085815202051920 or The Superhot Beast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we are:

After some crossing, selecting, recrossing and testing, making pictures and sorting data we decided to come out just before
the upcoming new growing seasing with this exploding message >>>>>

We first called it HP2085815202051920 this is simply Hot Pepper and a continuous growing number.
This may lead to confusion with yet existing varieties, therefore we decided after some brainstorming to come up with the name

The Superhot Beast

the_hot_beast.jpg

Picture taken in Dezember 2012

Due to our own testings the pods beat all existing varieties
All pods look the same
We didn´t observe any pod variation
We didn´t observe yellow or orange pods

Growing cycle for next generation starts today, where we will use clonal selection of the hottest plants tested.
We aspect first results not before May/June 2013.

Adressed to all who get their mouth watering:

There are NO seeds for sale or SASE, there are no pods!

I will continuously report here and
at Facebook www.facebook.com/TheSuperhotBeast

Merry Christmas!

Peter

such a nice pepper to wake up to on Christmas Thanks
have to add where going get snow today be my first white Christmas in12 years
today is getting better and better now we need a white superhot pepper and call it White Christmas Hot

@armac, have been in touch with him...he likes me :party:

Peter, he likes me more, we are developing the Tex's Terror, it is multicolored, reds, yellows, and blues and WILL be the hottest pod in the world, bar none.

I guess we are in competition to grab this marketer for each of our pods.

Good luck to you Peter, but we will conquer all pods, know this.

How I feel ...

vXYOx.jpg

just forgot to mention:

If we spray the leaves of this pepper with an extract of Scolopendra valida and Ommatoiulus morelettii the plants switch to defense mode.
To protect their fruits against these natural killers, cristallin Capsaicin is placed outside the placental tissue, thus raising the heat to untolarable 3Mio SCU. :hot: :hot:

Peter will you be selling the chemical sprays as well?

I think we need those sprays for our pods.

If I order the sprays from you directly, will you promise to send me some free seeds, from another stable pepper?

Hi Peter,

Felizes Fiestas!

I've got to ask...When you state that you are spraying those two species of millipedes onto the leaves, I take it you are grinding up millipedes and turning them into a liquid form? How do you do it?

@armac,

it will be released as a kit, but you must know Scolopendra valida (Cienpie) is shy and night active.
You know abot the costs ($$$$) collecting these rare animals at night??
At the moment I don´t have a picture at hand, but will post here after we are successfull next time.
Meanwhile read: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scolopendra

Saludos y Felizes Fiestas

Peter

I have access to night vision equipment...will that be helpful?

Let me know asap.

Also, as an aside, if you need help with the world record filing, let me know. In some cases with huge sums of money you can fast track an application. But if you know somebody, who knows somebody, who knows somebody, you can jump ahead of the pack....I know somebody, lucky for you.

Also do you have any photos, preferably at a lab type location? If so release those and claim you have done extensive testing, this may increase pre selling euphoria, thereby increasing sales.

Just a few pointers I have learned through stringent observation.

Once again Good Luck, and be safe.

@armac,

I will call my UK buddies, I think they have some wildcards.

But no kidding...I´m seriously looking for a used HPLC aquipment to reduce testing costs.
As PhD of chemistry I´m familiar with those instruments.

Snakes are protected animals -- Don´t buy snake oil !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back