• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

HP2085815202051920 or The Superhot Beast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Peter,

Felizes Fiestas!

I've got to ask...When you state that you are spraying those two species of millipedes onto the leaves, I take it you are grinding up millipedes and turning them into a liquid form? How do you do it?

Scolopendra valida isn't a sissy butt millipede! It's a dreaded centipede! There is a huge difference. I'd play with millipedes all day but you'll never catch me handling a centipede. Those things are mean. Any critter that will take the time and effort to evolve and change it's two front legs into fangs isn't something to mess with.

Those peppers will be banned shortly after harvest. I have zero doubt about that.

Hey Peter!!

made in america save jobs.jpg

i like it when u show up here joe lol

Peter. Thanks for te last batch of seeds. Will these seeds come with some
Awesome never before seen jalapeƱo and Serrano seeds for freeeeeee??1

Also remember, if you can claim a large number of facebook friends, it is believed to make your business seem more reputable, even if there is no real corresponding evidence.

After all who needs evidence or proof, just make wild claims, and hope people BELIEVE.

Here's another one for you...

I finally stabilized the stars at fifty but still having trouble with the stripes!

Also have germination issues... one needs a pet eagle... but that's only half of it... not only do you need an eagle but one that likes to eat Super Hots (very few if any)... so that is my quandary... how do I make it salmon flavor to please the eagles... but also keep up the heat!?!?

Oops! I think this was supposed to be a secret... ladies and gentlemen... there's nothing to see here... as you were... move along!

Back to the topic... what was that about a SuperHot Beast?!?!

usapepper1_zps4f1e4566.jpg

Why would they be banned? I don't get the joke.

Hi Tim, It's going to be banned because it's going to be too hot. Not only causing unbelievable pain but actually searing flesh. It will be banned for safety reasons. Now saying that I hope you realize this entire thread is for laughs.

Hi Tim, It's going to be banned because it's going to be too hot. Not only causing unbelievable pain but actually searing flesh. It will be banned for safety reasons. Now saying that I hope you realize this entire thread is for laughs.

O.K., but it's not a joke! It's a BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY!!!

Just think! The Government bans that particular chili, and all chilies above a certain heat range. So what do we do? We grow those contraband chilies and sell them at a premium!!!

No longer will buyers ask "Is it Mexican, or Panamanian, or Home Grown?" Instead, they'll ask "Is it a Bhut, a Scorpion, or a Super Beast?" Undercover agents will attempt to discover the large-scale chili growers, but won't have the success they had tracking down the Marijuana growers. Why? Because any devices developed to detect capsaicin will ultimately lead the officers to the nearest Mexican restaurant. And of course, the outrage over busting the local favorite Mexican restaurant will cost several law enforcement agents their careers!

No, I don't think the law enforcement agencies and the politicians want to start banning chilies high in capsaicin. After all, the cartels to the South of us are always looking for new opportunities. Seeing as how they are so familiar with chilies, it would only be a matter of a few years before they take over the market!

Just for laughs!

Hey hey hey, what do I read? --for laughs???

Have a look at my recent propagation pyramid, what do you see on top? Is that not proof enough?
Just standing on top of the Carolina Creaper!

hot_beast_propagation.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back