• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Hydro Question

Saxon,

Impressive! I'm going to shoot Barbie if she ships me another product via snail mail - and I am talking real snail mail. It's coming from Missouri, which is about five hours away. It has been six days so far. It's Parcel Post, I think and the baffoons at the Post Office don't care. The last thing I bought from her, I had her change the shipping to regular US mail - it added about a buck to the cost.

I hope you don't mind if I bug you about "how to" soon. I figure I'll do a fair share of stupid things and lose some plants, but if I can get hydro and especially cloning down I'll be one happy camper.

Mike

OK, now I'm getting concerned. The plants outside are starting to show fruit. The indoor plants have zero. I have a small fan that I move around inside, I've done the gentle shake, and even have tried using a paint brush.

In one more week I change to bloom nutrients. Since the nutrients I'm using were made for hemp, could it be retarding the polination? Any ideas?

I did some research based on your reply. That makes sense. Thank you. The bloom fertilzer should take care of that balance. I feel better now. With the size of these plants, it will be worth the extra time to start producing. The grow fertilzer was a 3 month supply and the bloom another three months.

Another question, can I clone these plants at the end of the season or do I have to start them in their prime. I hope to grow year round with this system.

As long as the plant is healthy you should be able to take cuttings. I often take cuttings in the fall for over-wintering.

Back