• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

pics Hydro, shadehouse and garden pics

Good work Candice good work! Just got the go ahead to use mums outside area to plastic in for a grow room....Davo is happy!

Scorpion said:
Good work Candice good work! Just got the go ahead to use mums outside area to plastic in for a grow room....Davo is happy!

Cool - good news!
My hydro ones were looking a little crispy today :( Think its because I put root hormone in the nutrients and it splashed all over the leaves. Hopefully they look better tomorrow and not worse!

No worries at all....was a fun night! Yeah little zachs shoes are here. Pm me your addy and ill drop them down to you when i see brody on Thursday.

Also Im gonna build a 3.5m by 4m grow room....How many plants you rekon that could hold? coupl of hundred i f set up right?

Scorpion said:
No worries at all....was a fun night! Yeah little zachs shoes are here. Pm me your addy and ill drop them down to you when i see brody on Thursday.

Also Im gonna build a 3.5m by 4m grow room....How many plants you rekon that could hold? coupl of hundred i f set up right?

Cheers mate, only if you don't mind though? Will be home from work at 4pm or you can leave them at the front door. You won't miss the house as you will see the Cactus letterbox we were talking bout!

Yeah should be able to. Have a shelf on top if you can so you can fit more. I think my shade house is bout 2.5 x 2 and I fit at least 100?

Few more for ya Hot Peppa!
df80db6f8863446b8782b72bb8c7dda1

c027809083c4410aa702f06f4248e3e0

4eef25e31ce94ee4912520dc7bde398a

98322485b9cc491882ae53800c69171a

Back