• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

I Didn't Know These Sports Were Televised!

The_NorthEast_ChileMan

Extreme Member
With COVID 19 suspending most regularly scheduled/watched sports worldwide  the ESPN Network has had to dig deep to provide replacement programming to fill this gap.Last week I noticed ESPN-World Stone Skipping Competition and on right now for you sports starved minions is American Cornhole League Championship!

These are on ESPN - Not ESPN2 or some other minor back water ESPN channel so check your cable providers lineup for these pulse pounding replacements today! I'm sure there will be more "Can't Miss!" shows soon like  The World Marbles Championship

The_NorthEast_ChileMan

Extreme Member
luvmesump3pp3rz said:
i wonder what their viewership is for these "events" is. the marble championship would have me on the edge of my seat.  :lol:

Far be it for me to stop your salivating for this eye popping sport, here's the 2019 Qualifiers and the  World Marbles Championships 2019! The championship is held on Good friday so I'm sure it will be on prime time ESPN shortly!

MikeUSMC

Extreme Member
65CE3ACB-3B06-4479-A727-6C8039B6848E.gif

Bahhh. Never mind. ^ Thats supposed to be a gif, but it doesnt look like its working :mope:

(*Curling* with a Roomba and a swiffer)

The_NorthEast_ChileMan

Extreme Member
If you relish watching people shoveling hot dogs/buns into their moths you can ketchup on Nathan's contest live @ noon on ESPN today! Don't change the channel as the cornhole championship is live immediately after! 

The_NorthEast_ChileMan

Extreme Member
OMG! Men of Mackey vs Bohemian's Army @ 04:00pm today on ESPN! Set your record button now so you don't miss it!

Who the f*&k are these teams?