I guess I should do this

Thought I would post my intro finally.

Bodeen, from NW Indiana. I am the administrator of IndianaNature.com. It is anything outdoors in the state. I live on a farm and have two gardens that I currently use. The one is getting enlarged and I am doing more containers this year. Got hooked growing from seed a couple years ago and have been going crazy with the stuff. That and my metabolism has slowed so I need to eat better lol.

My favorite garden foods are garlic dills with hot peppers added, fresh tomato sauce with hot peppers in them, fresh salads with hot peppers in it, and currently on a fajita kick where I use Jimmy Nardello and hot peppers and the sweet & heat can't be beat. Except I ran out of Jimmys as it was a trial run with them last season. Now I will have an entire row of them.

My main passion is fishing. So anything I can add to my fish from the garden and create in the kitchen is a huge positive.

I grew up in the restaurant business and cooked professionally for 15 years. Now I just love to create in my own kitchen.

Novice as far as eating the really hot stuff and as far as saving my own seed and drying grinding. Other than flakes.

Look forward to sharing with you all here.

Jeff

Welcome Jeff, Good luck with your season. Lots of fishing enthusiasts here. Extra points to you if you post pics of your creations.

Mike

Back