• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

I HAVE A JOB!!!!

After 2 years of being unemployed, one of my old vendors calls me to take over the sales manager position for a while. I'm a production/floor supervisor so being in an office is going to be kind of weird for me. Don't know if I should be happy or stressed out. Wish me luck.

bummer, no more lurking through the pages of THP for hours on end. :lol:

but on a good note, you'll be able to afford better booze for when you do cruise through! :beer:

good luck~ :cool:

Hey Man Congrats, now go HIT IT, yeah it'll be different for a bit, but you'll sure like seeing that paycheck again. :woohoo:

yahoo, way to go. don't be stressed about a change, look you just spent 2 years in a change and you adapted to that, think of this as just another change that will allow you to grow.

Oct 1 was my 2 year anniversary since getting wacked - difference is I am not looking for a job but I guess I should start before the world forgets about me.

yahoo, way to go. don't be stressed about a change, look you just spent 2 years in a change and you adapted to that, think of this as just another change that will allow you to grow.

Oct 1 was my 2 year anniversary since getting wacked - difference is I am not looking for a job but I guess I should start before the world forgets about me.
I was in an industry in the 80's and 90's that was undergoing a lot of change - I lost more jobs than I care to count because of mergers and acquisitions. Stressful times for a single mom. But I stopped thinking "I have to find a job", and started thinking "I have to find work", and decided to go to work for myself. It's been a growth process, but a decision I have yet to regret.

and right on to RS67 also~

This could be the start of a long-lasting thread......

Back