I have a serious problem, I need help.

Seriously, I only have about two more hours before I must go to bed. Please help me decide what to drink. Options are rum and coke, vodka and tea, rum and pineapple, vodka martini, tequila shots, vodka or tequila and orange, Belgian beer, or Passow's homebrew. I think I will have one of the homebrews while I await your opinions. Thank you so much for your help on this extremely important matter. :lol:

The one you missed----

RUM AND ORANGE JUICE!

'Dude drank all the rum tonight, I'm stuck wining........

3 replies posted at :06.........COOL!

Don't you love how we are so willing to help solve any kind of drinking issue?!?!?

and my vote wasn't for a screwdriver (which is vodka/OJ) mine is for a RUM-driver....................MMMMMmmmmm

100_6600.jpg

It's not over folks, I have just begun. I started with Passow's Kiltlifter homebrew that he gave me last weekend. (delicious by the way) and then after Mel's (and Nova's suggestion) got a shot of tequila. Still up for more ideas. Nova, can't do all teh foo foo salt and lime as have no limes. WickedMojo, can't drink it all as have to work early tomorrow. Keep the replies coming.

JayT said:
100_6600.jpg

WickedMojo, can't drink it all as have to work early tomorrow. Keep the replies coming.

Ok in that case then have another shot of tequila! :D My hats off to ya bro, your working tommorow and still goin' like a champ,

Hah. I'll sweat it out by 10am. It's Friday night. I refuse to be a slave to the man on Friday night. I need some more guidance. Another shot of tequila it is!

WickedMojo said:
Just HTFU and drink it all :) lol :rofl:
your making me jealous I only got 4 beers left and its 10pm on a friday :(

Mojo, what is HTFU? I know what STFU is, just wondering about Htfu......

And JayT, ya gotta do the rum and OJ, you get all the good calcium and VitC and other vites so the morning is better than other alcohols.

I just don't know about mixing beer and OJ... I think he is saying Hurry TFU.

Edit: Oh wtf, I'll make one. What's the worst that can happen? I throw up? I'm home, I'll be ok.

salsalady said:
Mojo, what is HTFU? I know what STFU is, just wondering about Htfu......
HTFU = Harden The F Up ;) lol actually JayT got it right originally I meant Hurry cause he said he only had 2hrs but the Harden sounds better :)

Back