I have a serious problem, I need help.

Here you go SL, thanks for your selection. Rum has been eliminated...

100_6603.jpg

N_FF said:
PRAIRIE FIRES!!! dude chop some naga/superhot into a shot glass and top off with some tequila.
hell yeah! nice call N_FF, go for it JayT, we used to do em with Sriracha but I like the sound of naga prairie fires!! oh wait nevermind, forgot abot the work thang... sorry :(

thats almost as crazy as THP's Bhutlejuice lol :)

I would love to do it, but I can't be running to the can every ten minutes tomorrow morning. I promise you I will do it at a later date with pics. Including diced naga in the glass.

JayT said:
I would love to do it, but I can't be running to the can every ten minutes tomorrow morning. I promise you I will do it at a later date with pics. Including diced naga in the glass.

Nice, I might have to try that one as well, afterwards I'm sure I'd be contributing more to the "tales from the loo" thread lol :D

great thing is i live on the prairies. its my fav shot. if im limited to tabasco sauce i do a 1:1 dobble shot. if i can sneak some sauce in i usualy use spontanious combustion. in about 5-7 drops/ ounce.

My friend Bobby used to make shots back in the day that consisted of a raw clam at the bottom of the shot glass topped with vodka and then Sriracha it was quite intense, he is also the one that started me on Sriracha for prairie fires ... go figure lol

JayT said:
I hope you are using cheap tequila for that. Would hate to waste $50 tequila on tabasco.

+1 yeah I agree I would never use a top shelf tequila for that sort of thing, if Im using a reposado or anejo Im drinking it straight up

I'm done for the night y'all. Total tally, 6 beers, three shots of tequilla, and a 20oz rum and orange juice. Not bad for an off night. See you tomorrow. thanks for the help.

G'nite JT nice job man good way to spend a friday night, way to represent the keystone state :D even if ya root for the Steelers and not the Eagles I can forgive ya man.. but the Yanks.. hrmm we may need to talk lol ;)

Back